For those of us with DSTV decoders and subscription, one of the most annoying things is switching on your TV to watch a game, movie or soap opera and receive the ” subscription expired” message.
How can you forestall this occurrence? In this post, I will be showing you 3 ways to check your DSTV subscription date.
The 3 main ways to check when your DSTV subscription will expire are;
- through SMS
- using the DStv mobile application
How to check DStv due date via SMS
- Go to message on your phone to create a new message.
- Type the message as follows: DD followed by the first ten digits of your DStv smart card number.
- Send a message to 30333.
- An SMS containing the due date of your DStv subscription will be sent to your phone.
Use the DStv mobile app to check your DStv due date
- Go to your app store and download the DStv mobile app.
- After downloading the app, open it and choose Nigeria in the setup process.
- Log in with your phone number and smart card number.
- After logging in, go to your account.
- You will find your customer ID number, DStv account balance and DStv due date there.
How to check your DStv due date online
- Go to the DStv website.
- Click on “Service” at the top of the website page to go to DStv self-service.
- Sign into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
We hope this information was useful for you. Always recharge your DStv account on time or make sure it’s always loaded to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment and avoid being disconnected.
So this is how to check your DSTV expiry date on your phone, mobile app and the Internet. Watch out for my post on the different error messages on DSTV and how to solve them.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us in the comments section!