Having successfully moved your Blogger blog to WordPress, let’s take a look at what else you can do to improve your blog.
We have created a checklist of the most important things you need to do after installing WordPress.
WordPress is quite easy to use. However, you’ll occasionally discover new things that you may need help with.
Here are some of the useful resources that you will need to do.
WPBeginner Blog – The central place for all our WordPress tutorials and guides.
- WPBeginner Dictionary – Our WordPress glossary is the best place to familiarize yourself with the WordPress lingo
- WPBeginner Videos – New WordPress users can start with these 23 videos to master WordPress.
- WPBeginner on YouTube – Need more video instructions? Subscribe to our YouTube channel with more than 110,000 subscribers and 10 Million+ views.
- WPBeginner Blueprint – Check out plugins, tools, and services we use on WPBeginner.
- WPBeginner Deals – Exclusive discounts on WordPress products and services for WPBeginner users.
Hope this has helped you in improving your blog after successfully moving your blog to wordpress.
Share your views and comments with us in the box below.